Friday, September 26, 2008

Wiki use at the Library

I watched the online wiki tutorial on the Learn and Play blog and that got me thinking about some other ways that these could be useful to our organization. One thing I could see, is having a 20/20 vision wiki and it would act much like all of the branch community meeting we have been having. This would be most useful for our customers that are computer saavy but would also be able to be edited by staff for those who don't have the time/ability to do this themeselves.
On top of this, I could see each branch having a wiki of their own so that comments and suggestions could be made about anything such as building changes, programs, staffing needs, services, and the system in general. I could certainly see this as being a valuable resource for the library as well as for customers to feel like their voices are being heard.

1 comment:

**5p34k1nt0ngu3z** said...

I like your idea about having a 20/20 wiki.